Temp to Permanent Position
- US Citizen
- Clean background
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Interested in the HR field
Tell a Friend:
This is a great position to start a career. There is ample amount of opportunity to grow and really let your personality and strengths shine through. This company encourages new ideas, has dynamic team effort and has an overall awesome culture in which you can grow.
- Provide administrative/receptionist support
- Help HR team with maintaining employee records and tracking of new applicants
- Maintain office cleanliness and upkeep of front office
- Administrative support (typing, filing, shipping, deliveries, errands, etc.)
- Must be US Citizen and have clean background
- Must be bilingual in Spanish (reading and writing proficiency)
- Must be interested in the Human Resources (HR) field
- College degree or equivalent mix of education and experience preferred
- Professional office experience
- Ability to work unsupervised and initiate tasks, see a need and take care of it
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to details and ability to perform multiple tasks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
About the Company:
Located in Alexandria, they are the leading provider of commercial and high security cleaning services since 1976. There primary focus is providing contract-cleaning services to commercial and high-security facilities in the DC Metro area. They have a special services division that does complete smoke and water damage restoration, carpet and upholstery cleaning, complete floor care and other specialty projects.