Who we are?
We are the world's largest provider of managed internet, SD-WAN/SASE, and Cloud connectivity solutions. We power enterprises and government sites worldwide, helping to enhance every business' productivity with flexible and optimal internet performance. We strive to design services and solutions to meet customers' needs and create a seamless experience across their journey. We are a trusted partner of Fortune500 enterprises. Our continued aim and success in helping both our customers and partners depend solely on the talented individuals that make the company a dynamic, effective, multicultural, and equitable environment.
The accounts payable (AP) Administrator reports to the Manager of Finance. This department is responsible for all financial transactions worldwide. As an administrator, you will contribute to our reputation as an accountable, accurate, and reliable business partner. You will communicate and coordinate internally with colleagues and management of each department and externally with suppliers and clients, in the English language.
Position tasks and responsibilities:
- Reports to the finance manager (and/or Managing Director).
- The main purpose of this position is to ensure timely and accurate processing of purchase invoices and payments
- Perform daily payment/bank reconciliation.
- Support global Finance Teamson a weekly basis.
- Monitor dispute resolutions and make sure they're resolved within a timely manner.
- Ensure suppliers' details are accurate at all times (billing address, bank account details, FEIN, etc.).
- Reconciliation of balances.
- Assist in preparing monthly commission reports.
- Responding to internal and external inquiries (regarding the status of accounts and payments).
- Administrative support when needed.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in accounts payable.
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Postgraduate/ProfessionalDegree in Finance or
- Proficient in excel, beneficial would-be Navision, or another finance administration package.
- You are proficient in English.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You are able to work accurately& focused.
- You hold solid administrative skills and are accurate, well organized, persistent, quality-driven.
- You are proactive and a team player.
- You are self-starting and able to work unsupervised and confidently with confidential matters.
- You are enthusiastic about our core values simplicity, passion, and innovation.
$55,000-65,000 + Benefits