Why You Want to Work Here:
As companies and businesses begin to re-enter their office buildings it is up to us to make sure that process is as stress free as possible. Amid the pandemic, we have continued to grow and expand our operations. We are a dynamic company on a positive trend and rapid expansion. We have a great team of colleagues who work together to get the job done. We know how to have fun and have an extremely dedicated team.
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Room for Advancement
- Company Events
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Professional Development
Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant:
- Answering all incoming calls, assess callers needs and transfer to appropriate executive’s, voicemail and/or take hand written messages, etc.
- Coordinate meetings and catering arrangements
- Responsible for Accounts Payable Invoice Processing (coding, data entry)
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports (hard copy & electronic)
- Arrange all travel accommodations and seminar/education/reception functions attended by senior management as requested
- Prepare and process Expense Reports for members of senior management as requested
- Assist Office Manager with planning events or conferences.
- Administer the company’s birthday and new baby programs
- Administrative support tasks and specialty projects as assigned by senior management
- Maintain strict confidentiality of the company and executive information.
- Assist with ordering, sorting and distributing office and kitchen supplies
- Assist with preparing outgoing and sort/distribute incoming mail
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Administrative Assistant:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years of administrative experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Experience with Yardi, Argus Budget, Procure to Pay. SharePoint experience is preferred, but not a minimum requirement.
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail