Why you want to work here:
This is a great opportunity to work with the Executive Director and Vice President of a fast-paced organization. This is a multifaceted role working supporting the Board of Trustees on various projects to help the organization.
Responsibilities for Administrative Coordinator / Executive Assistant:
- Supports and interacts daily with management and Board members.
- Responds to direct requests from the Executive Director
- Collaborate with other members of the meetings and executive support department
- Coordinate meetings and virtual events
- Draft reports and documents for team
- Act as a scribe during meetings and important events
- Compose emails and letters
- Acts as the advertising manager for the monthly newsletter
Qualifications for Administrative Coordinator / Executive Assistant:
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Strong Attention-to-detail skills
- Flexible, can-do/positive attitude
- Performs well under pressure, deadlines, and/or negativity – remains calm
- Loyal, trustworthy; capable of maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Jack of All Trades (presentations, bookkeeping, et.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Event planning, participation, on-site management
- Excellent organizational, listening, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Requires a high level of professionalism, and strong attention to detail.
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Office applications.
Nice to have:
- Experience in community or property management or parks/recreation/municipal experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
About our organization:
We are a large homeowner association that has over five thousand homes to manage as well as five buildings. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow within the community management industry.
Administrative Coordinator / Executive Assistant
Full-Time + Great Benefits