Be an integral part of our Corporate Accounting Team and assist with various day-to-day accounting functions. We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy while working with large amounts of numerical data, handling multiple tasks with deadlines, and providing transparent and complete reports to management. Great entry level opportunity with great growth potential!
- Creates itemized statements, bills, invoices, and other necessary billing documents, which may require calculation of credit terms
- Gathers pertinent information to create invoices
- Ensures billing and receivables are correctly processed in a timely manner using QuickBooks
- Addresses and corrects any discrepancies in account portfolios, invoices, or billing.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information and preparing outstanding customer and vendor reports.
- Support Billing team to enter vendor payment terms to match the due dates with the payment cycle.
- Work in Excel to maintain spreadsheets and track billing status/progress
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- 1 year of experience in high volume invoice/billing using QuickBooks (desktop or online) in a professional setting is required
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent Verbal/Written Communication Skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.