We develop innovative, interactive, online, and live education programs, tools, and resources for healthcare professionals. The AR Staff Accountant is a member of the finance team and primarily handles and provides support for sales and accounts receivable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates sales orders and invoices and sends invoices to customers, maintains invoicing status schedule, follows up on past due invoices.
- Customer setup, including obtaining payment method information as needed
- Project setup for non-grant side of business
- Reviews sales/grant contracts in conjunction with sales order creation
- Maintenance and tracking of company accounts receivable inboxes, responding to customers as needed
- Records deposits received
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Records commissions entry based on entry provided by controller or assistant controller
- Records journal entries pertaining to deposits
- Other accounting duties as assigned
- Bachelors or Associates degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- Knowledge of software applications such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Excellent data entry skills
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- NetSuite, Salesforce, & Hubspot experience a plus