As the Assistant Property Manager you will assist the on-site Property Manager and Senior Property Manager of a 135.7 acre site. You will act as the internal contact for tasks relating to daily management activities which fall into four categories, customer experience, communications, finance and accounting and property administration.
Why You Want to Work Here:
As companies and businesses begin to re-enter their office buildings it is up to us to make sure that process is as stress free as possible. Amid the pandemic, we have continued to grow and expand our operations. We are a dynamic company on a positive trend and rapid expansion. We have a great team of colleagues who work together to get the job done. We know how to have fun and have an extremely dedicated team.
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Room for Advancement
- Company Events
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Professional Development
Responsibilities of Assistant Property Manager:
- Assist with the customer deployment/move-in process including monitoring key milestones, scheduling “check-ins” with customers, and preparing tracking reports to alert the broader management team of potential risks/issues on a project-by-project basis
- Provide administrative assistance for last mile execution of workplace experiences and amenity roll-outs
- Distribute emergency tenant e-communications
- Assist in the research, purchase and delivery of any customer, broker, vendor or employee appreciation gifts
- Assists with general administrative tasks as assigned
- Maintain distribution lists including customer contact lists, emergency contact lists, vendor contact lists, etc. as well as other lists/records pertinent to the leasing/marketing, construction, property management and finance/accounting departments.
- Create and distribute a work-in-progress (WIP) report and provide weekly team updates
- Support development of a property-specific master customer calendar including: events, amenity and/or workplace experience roll-outs, building/construction updates, etc.
- Prepare incident reports for insurance purposes.
Finance and Accounting:
- Assist with Financial Reporting and Budgeting with the Property Manager & Accounting Department.
- Responsible for timely coding and processing of invoices utilizing Accounts Payable Workflow System.
- Assist with Aging Reports & Accounts Receivable collection efforts on a monthly basis.
- Prepare Statements and Ledgers for Tenants.
- Prepare Tenant Charge Documents.
- Prepare and distribute lease administration forms for lease commencements, lease expirations and move-in/move-out forms.
- Coordinate services to the building and ensure quality of services which may include Janitorial, DayPorter, Security and/or Landscaping.
- Answer telephone and screen calls for appropriate personnel; greet guests and notify personnel of incoming visitors; accept deliveries/packages; maintain conference room and order office supplies.
- Receive work order requests (by phone or in person) and enter into web-based work order system. Monitor work orders for completion.
- Maintain records for Purchase Orders, Service Contracts and Certificates of Insurance.
Qualifications for Assistant Property Manager:
- Completed Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two to three years of property management related experience preferred.
- Experience in a real estate or hospitality related industry is also preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Experience with Yardi, Argus Budget, Procure to Pay. SharePoint experience is preferred, but not a minimum requirement.
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail