Why You Want to Work Here:
We are a growing and award winning Insurance Agency and are looking to add to our team! We have a family-oriented culture and an opportunity to learn from the best in the business. We are looking for an individual who is excited to learn something new every day. With our training you will have the ability to grow within the company and handle more responsibility as you further your career.
Responsibilities of Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist:
- Answer/direct phone calls and take messages as needed
- Provide prompt and professional service to internal and external customers
- Calendar maintenance for conference Rooms
- Distribute Incoming mail / outgoing mail accurately daily
- Send, receive, and distribute all packages from outside vendors
- Scanning, faxing, filing, copying
- Replenish office supplies when needed
- Oversees the facilities and be responsible for the general well-being of the maintenance and upkeep of the office suites.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Bilingual Front Desk Receptionist:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Associate’s degree or some college and related experience
- Excellent computer skills and experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Very strong organizational skills and dedication to quality.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to engage colleagues, members, potential partners and collaborators to work on projects of mutual interest.