We are a growing international company and hold over two thousand patents in the technology space. We are looking for an organized, motivated individual to work closely with our CEO to assist in all operations.
Accounting / Administrative Responsibilities:
- Prepare wire transfers, ACH and other financial instruments for operating expenses.
- Manage QuickBooks entries
- Maintain internal accounting registers
- Invoicing support, including preparation, scanning, labeling and filing invoices
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Provide administrative services to management and other
- employees as designated by management, including preparing shipments and ordering supplies.
- Prepare approval forms – such as expense reports – for GOT Management as requested.
Human Resources and Operations Responsibilities:
- Manage payroll process for approval and submission.
- Support and be a primary contact for all Human Resources and benefit providers including 401(k), payroll, medical insurance, dental insurance, etc.
- Manage and report PTO and sick leave
- Manage office accounts, office/building management, telephone system and other related accounts.
- Support the preparation and submission of documents and forms to government or other official entities.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Maintain physical files, including ensuring that documents are filed and stored correctly.
- Setup and maintain electronic files on the corporation’s server and/or file systems.
- Assisting staff in locating missing or misplaced files.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year university or college/ a current student
- Ability to speak, read, write Korean
- Preferred knowledge with QuickBooks, Adobe
- Ability to adapt to different accounting systems
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and clients
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
$15-17/hr + Benefits ($45-55k Opportunity!)