Finance & Accounting
Why You Want To Work Here:
We are a specialized pay-service for radio, television and film productions. We have been providing expert guidance to clients producing cable programs, political advertisements, non-broadcast videos, crew, and writers guild projects since 1986.
Responsibilities of the Business Representative:
- Provide consulting & payroll service for various media companies
- Receive incoming projects, interpret them and create invoices within the company database
- Coordination and prompt communication with the client
- Participate in educational seminars for members & industry personnel
- Complete additional duties as assigned by manager
Requirements of the Business Representative:
- Must have the ability to read, understand and interpret contracts.
- Must be customer service oriented and have the ability to interact well with members, performers, studio management and staff with tact and diplomacy.
- Familiarity with Oracle systems would be advantageous.
- Must have comprehensive mathematical knowledge and abilities.
- Must be proficient in Google G Suite.
- Must be well-organized and detail oriented.
- Must be able to work under pressure and work to imposed deadlines.
- Superlative interpersonal skills: high degree of patience and tact.
- Must be able to cultivate respectful, strategic and collaborative relationships with people from diverse backgrounds both internally and externally.
- Must be able to work in a challenging environment where constructive feedback from others is encouraged.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 15 days of Paid Time Off Annually
ROCS Grad Staffing serves these cities and more:
Great Falls, VA
Falls Church, VA
Crystal City, VA
National Landing, VA
Silver Spring, MD