Your role is to act as a front-line customer service liaison between patients, families, caregivers, co-workers, and referral sources. This position is responsible for exceeding our customer’s expectations by providing thoughtful and surprising customer service. The Client Care Coordinator oversees and provides administrative support in the areas of scheduling, personnel management, and office operations.
Responsibilities of Client Care Coordinator:
- Views the patient and family as our primary customers and focuses on meeting their needs
- Answers phones and responds to customer requests and inquiries and follows up on issues not immediately resolved.
- Ensures that every contact is courteous, respectful, positive and memorable.
- Serves as a point of contact for caregivers.
- Documents all new requests for service – following the client intake process sheet. Scan and upload files as needed
- Follows up on any missed clock-ins or clock-outs.
- Completes any staff changes received using online software as needed
- Ensures all caregiver shift openings are staffed promptly with the appropriate matched caregiver using online software as needed.
- Creates, maintains, and tracks all personnel records, ensuring that the hiring practices remain compliant with Company policy.
- Creates new employee files upon hire and enters new hires into online software.
- Verifies prior employment and obtains references on new hires as requested.
- Ensures employee compliance with licensure, certifications, health, and education requirements through diligent tracking and contact with employees. Maintains online record of these requirements.
- Ensures adequate orientation materials are ready in advance of any orientation.
- Manages logistics for in-service trainings and staff meetings.
- Assists with communications, marketing events and materials as needed.
- Mails or emails services brochure and interest letter within two business days of initial request.
Qualification for Client Care Coordinator:
- Some college coursework completed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a schedule and keep an office organized
- Prior office administration experience preferred
- Strength in customer service and ability to interact with patients
- Maintain a patient, courteous, polite and respectful demeanor at all times