Why You Want to Work Here:
This is a great opportunity for someone who has some customer service experience and wants to get a position within a non-profit! We are a leading provider of educational reporting, data exchange, verification, and research services. We have a great internal culture, and this position would allow for a motivated recent grad to gain valuable experience in the nonprofit and educational services field. You would be working with a team of professionals to provide information to clients around the nation.
- Review and eliminate duplicate requests.
- Utilize databases simultaneously to review and resolve inquiries related to the applicable service.
- Clearly document all customer conversations in database system.
- Coordinate responses with the appropriate personnel if customer requires an escalated level of support.
- Contact entities as related to incoming calls and emails for follow up and resolution, as appropriate.
- Process incoming mail and faxes, as needed.
- Willingness to learn and commit to company-specific philosophies and principles.
- Experience in customer service
- Some Office Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Tech-savvy, pick up new software quickly
- Great communication skills through email and phone