Assist the Property Manager with all day-to-day operations in ensuring a positive experience for the commercial tenants. Serve as the primary contact for tenant services.
Why You Want to Work Here:
Our client is a large property management company that has an extensive commercial property portfolio in the DC area. They have great benefits and a great career path for individuals who want to work in the real estate industry.
- Assist Management in establishing, promoting, and maintaining positive relations with the tenants and with the everyday operations of the property.
- Answer phone calls from tenants and vendors and transfer to the appropriate based on needs.
- Provide tenants and vendors with assistance in scheduling building maintenance, communicating building procedures and supplying general building information.
- Update and maintain daily and emergency contact lists and information manuals.
- Coordinate and provide tenants with holiday and special event notifications
- Provide support to Property Managers by producing, modifying and /or distributing various forms, spreadsheets, manuals, information packages and etc.
- Process correspondence with tenants, contractors and other third parties for Property Management staff.
- Maintain and update insurance certificate files for all contractors performing work at the properties.
- Execute prompt accurate billing of tenant work orders for billable services on bimonthly basis.
- Assist in updating manual and electronic filing systems for all properties, invoices, purchase orders, vendors, and other files.
- Assist with the scheduling contractors (ex: window washing) and coordinate with tenants.
- Contribute toward operational needs by helping to provide phone coverage during lunchtime, vacation, sick days, etc., as well as providing administrative support related to maintaining property management operations as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree
- 1 to 2 years of previous customer service experience preferred. Prior administrative experience and experience in property and real estate management desirable.
- Proven customer service and problem solving skills.
- Ability to think clearly, listen, and communicate effectively and courteously in challenging and sometimes stressful situations.
- Strong Microsoft Office Experience with Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Consistently projects professionalism in representing Client’s properties at all times.
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively meets deadlines.
- Flexibility to work beyond the regular work schedule.
$45-60k + Benefits