- Makes site inspections to verify complaints of non-compliance.
- Reviews lot files and inspects properties for the processing of Property Owners Association (POAA) disclosure packages and Estoppel certificates.
- Inspects cluster property with cluster committee members.
- Re-inspects and prepares follow-up correspondence as required.
- Inspects vehicles for violations of parking restrictions and prepares citation certificates, correspondence, and tow notices for posting on vehicles and/or mailing where applicable.
- Re-inspects vehicles for compliance.
- Upholds standards set for maintenance of homes in the community and the processes to enforce those standards.
- Communicates with residents and homeowners in person, via correspondence, email, telephone, and in cluster meetings regarding complaints, maintenance and vehicle violations, the ARB and other issues.
- Typing, filing, mailing, copying of correspondence and other record and file maintenance in support of the application, violation and Property Owners Association (POAA) functions of the department.
- Bachelors Degree or related office experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Office experience; Answering Phones and writing emails
- Hold a valid Driver’s License
About our Association:
We are a large homeowner association that has over five thousand homes to manage as well as five buildings. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow within the community management industry.
$15-17/hr + Great Benefits