We’re looking for a strong Content Marketing Specialist who is willing to learn, adapt, and collaborate as we continue on a rapid growth trajectory. This role reports to and will work closely with our Digital Marketing Manager on developing and executing strategic content initiatives.
By creating content that expands our company's digital footprint, your content will serve two main goals: to increase audience demand for our services and to educate potential new hires on our career opportunities.
Responsibilities for Content Marketing Specialist:
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager to strategize a quarterly content campaign calendar. Present concepts for content that aligns with the company strategy including, but not limited to, e-books, fact sheets, case studies, blogs, infographics, video content and more.
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews to become an expert on our audiences and the topics to write about that will improve our reach within that audience.
- Copywriting: Consistently write, edit, and publish content that reflects our brand and uses SEO best practices to increase rankings on targeted keywords. Collaborate to distribute this content across our various marketing channels.
- Email Marketing: Understand email marketing and lead nurture best practices and implement email campaigns on an as-needed basis.
Requirements for Content Marketing Specialist:
- 1-3 years of B2B marketing experience, specifically with content creation, copywriting, proofreading, and editing.
- Project Management Skills – high attention to detail and organized
- Comfortable collaborating independently with leadership team members
- Previous experience managing and executing a campaign/content calendar
- Can quantify the results of content in accordance to goals utilizing data
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Match
- Student Loan Payments
- Pet Insurance
- Opportunity to qualify for semi-annual President’s Club Trips
Content Marketing Specialist (Copy Editor)
$55-60K + Great Benefits