Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Corporate Development Coordinator will work closely with the Director of Corporate Development, the Chief Development Officer of our company to source, analyze, negotiate, and execute M&A and real estate transactions. The Corporate Development Coordinator will be a critical player in a hyper-growth organization where no two projects are the same and where effective communication across functional teams, both internal and external, is the difference between success and failure.
• Support the Company’s M&A and de novo site development initiatives.
• Support due diligence efforts for new platform acquisitions and add-on acquisitions to existing platforms.
• Support the process of preparing presentations and site memos for Company leadership and its Board of Directors.
• Assist with negotiation, structuring and execution of M&A and real estate transactions in multiple markets.
• Coordinate seamless transitions between development, construction, and operations.
• Assist with direct relationship management of third-party advisors, including real estate brokers and attorneys.
• Manage multiple development projects simultaneously while maintaining and updating a clear pipeline tracking tool to monitor progress and timelines.
Education, Work Experience Requirements and/or Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree required with a preference for Business, Finance, Real Estate or a related field.
• 1+ years of experience in a professional environment, with a preference for finance, credit analysis, consulting, or real estate
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Strong project management, analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
• Comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment where speed to market is a strategic advantage.