Why You Want To Work Here:
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who wants to get on the fast track to the criminal justice field! You will provide accurate background verification information and assist with risk management. We are one of Inc 500's Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S !
Responsibilities of Criminal Research Analyst:
- Conducts online research using specific criminal information websites.
- Utilizes critical thinking and analytical skills to determine if a clear record or criminal information is to be returned to the Client.
- Enters findings and results into internal system as either “clear” (no information found) or criminal record information discovered specific to standard guidelines, Client guidelines and applicable laws.
- Meets quality and productivity standards as established by business operating procedures and supervisory expectations.
- May perform additional administrative research duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Criminal Research Analyst:
- Must be able to type 45 WPM
- Good customer service experience from retail, office, or call center
- Good attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and speak on the phone while typing
- Must be reliable, punctual, detail oriented and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented and a team player
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours if needed (nights, weekends)