About the Company:
Our client is one of the Inc 500’s Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S. and provides a lot of room for upward mobility.
- Friendly co-workers
- Team-oriented environment with something always going on
- Energetic & vibrant environment with a lot of company pride
- Fast-paced work day with multiple tasks completed in an upbeat atmosphere
- Encourages meaningful interactions between colleagues with events and activities
- Prioritizes making employees feel welcome
- Support local charities and organizations
Responsibilities of Criminal Research Analyst:
- Conducts online research using specific criminal information websites.
- Utilizes critical thinking and analytical skills to determine if a clear record or criminal information is to be returned to the Client.
- Enters findings and results into internal system as either “clear” (no information found) or criminal record information discovered specific to standard guidelines, Client guidelines and applicable laws.
- Meets quality and productivity standards as established by business operating procedures and supervisory expectations.
- May perform additional administrative research duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Criminal Research Analyst:
- High School Diploma and/or Some College
- Must be able to type 45 WPM
- Good customer service experience from retail, office, or call center
- Good attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and speak on the phone while typing
- Must be reliable, punctual, detail oriented and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented and a team player
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours if needed (nights, weekends)