Why you want to work here:
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s looking for good work/life balance. Not a standard call center, lots of variety. Low call volume, typically 20-25 calls a day.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles a variety of customer service administrative activities assisting members through telephone, email, and fax.
- Covers switchboard as scheduled and requested.
- Assists members and employers with the test registration/scheduling process.
- Processes record update authorization forms.
- Performs data entry for various testing and programs
- Provides coverage of mailroom when needed and assists with mailings and other special projects as requested by different departments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or some good customer service experience.
- Ability to read, write and speak in Spanish
- Prior phone experience (This job you will answer 20-25 calls a day)
- Excellent verbal communication and problem solving skills.
- Good typing and computer skills required.
- Organized and demonstrated ability to work as a team player.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
About our Organization:
We are a medium sized association with a small customer service team and looking to add an additional teammate. We have a great work life balance and wonderful benefits.
$12-14/hr (Salaried Opportunity $32-35K + Great Benefits)