Youth Resource Coordinator:
The Youth Resource Coordinator will take incoming calls with parents from all over the United States. You will discuss the needs of the parents to help them in finding the best resources for their children.
Job Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative:
- Receive incoming calls, letters, and E-mail from families and provide exemplary customer service via active listening and professional communication.
- Conduct individually customized searches including all established best practices.
- Educate families about early childhood development, early childhood education standards, state licensing regulations and indicators of quality care.
- Manage cases within established guidelines and procedures to provide childcare resources and referrals to families within five (5) business days.
- Provide oral and written follow-up communication to clients as well as access to all available resources.
- Update and maintain client information in databases.
- Maintain a respectful, professional working relationship with families.
- Maintain high ethical standards including maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Cultivates respectful, professional working relationships with internal and external customers
- Participate in a team-oriented work environment.
- Assist with special projects and other functions as needed to accomplish objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Job Qualifications for Customer Service Representative::
- Completed Bachelor's degree
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills (oral, written, and listening)
- Conflict resolution skills
- Must be able to interact positively and cooperatively with individuals at all levels over the phone
- This position requires the completion of a satisfactory background check
- Experience working with Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams
- Demonstrated ability to remain poised under pressure
Youth Resource Coordinator (Degree Required)
Full-Time: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
$19/hr + Benefits