We are a growing non-profit organization looking to expand our partnerships. You will provide outreach and customer service to nonprofits regarding submission of partnership applications and complete a thorough review of each and follow up as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities of Customer Service Representative:
- Effective verbal and written communication of our partnership criteria to nonprofit partners and interested organizations.
- Utilize the online application system to troubleshoot and provide assistance during the nonprofit eligibility process.
- Conduct a comprehensive review of assigned partner eligibility applications to ascertain if our partnership criteria are met, which includes a detailed and thorough review of each nonprofit’s programmatic information, IRS Form 990, and financial statements.
- Clearly document and communicate findings to nonprofit partners and new organizations by phone and email.
- Ensure nonprofit partners and organizations are aware of deadlines and work with them to address application deficiencies.
- Track the flow and status of assigned partner eligibility applications.
- Respond to email inquiries.
- Maintain written correspondence by preparing and filing documentation.
- Enter collected documents and data into the applying organization’s online application.
- Use the information collected in the partner eligibility application process to complete, assemble and review. documentation for the Combined Federal Campaign.
- Perform additional administrative tasks as needed
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Familiarity with IRS Form 990 (preferred but not required)
- Intermediate proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Word, and Excel is required
- Must possess basic computer skills including use of the Internet
- Minimum 2 years customer service, data entry, clerical or administrative experience required
- Ability to understand, interpret and communicate complex information to a diverse audience
- Strong organizational and record-keeping skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful learner
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Must work well as an individual contributor and team member
- Must be able to assimilate quickly and work in a fast-paced environment