Service Center Representative Position Summary:
Responds to member and public inquiries received via telephone, email, and writing.
Responsibilities for Customer Service Representative:
- Promote customer service and resolve membership concerns in a timely manner.
- You will perform association management software/system (AMS) data transactions for individual and corporate memberships, event exhibits and attendee registrations, and Magazine subscription orders.
- Collaborate with other departments, Chapter and Corporate Membership, Plans, and Events. Assists with the promotion of patron activities, scholarship opportunities, and other areas of interest.
Qualification for Customer Service Representative:
- Bachelors Degree from a four year University or relevant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Nice to have experience with membership databases
Customer Service Representative
$45K + Great Benefits