Are you passionate about social media, buying digital media, helping with lead generation, understanding search engine marketing (SEM)? Do you want to develop content strategy for both enterprise and education solutions? If you answered yes to the above you may be the right person for our Coordinator, Digital Marketing position. In this role you will who report to the Director, Corporate Communications and support Corporate Communications and Business Solutions programs, strategies, and campaigns by creating and assisting with the development of external and internal online content, sales support, and client communications materials.
Why You Want to Work Here:
This is a great opportunity for someone who has previous digital marketing experience, enjoys working with a small and collaborative team, and wants to work for a mission-driven organization! We are a leading provider of higher educational reporting, data exchange, verification, and research services. We have a great internal culture, and this position would allow for a motivated recent grad to gain valuable experience in the nonprofit and educational services field.
- Write, edit, and proofread all types of digital campaigns and lead generation campaigns
- Gain an understanding of how SEM works
- Understand basic media relations
- Monitor and report on social media activities and posting
- Buy media, monitor, and report on it
- Work with internal stakeholders to produce digital campaigns
- Work with legal department to understand the basic legal parameters when creating material
- Collaborate with outside agencies to coordinate media buys, campaigns, and events
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Marketing, Journalism/Media, Communications, Business or any other related field. A combination of education and experience, including through military service, will also be considered.
- 1 - 3+ years in digital marketing, or a related field.
- Experience with digital paid media.
- Competent in multiple social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Knowledge of:
- Search Engine Marketing.
- How Google and LinkedIn ads work.
- Google analytics.
- Excellent writing, editing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Must be able to provide two writing and editing samples (blog posts, social media posts, collateral, infographics, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Effectively work on a team and across organizational boundaries.
- Adapt to changing priorities and procedures and remain poised under pressure.
- Successfully manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Work independently with minimal supervision, in a fast-paced environment with a team and achieve results in a team environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other collaboration tools.
Herndon, VA (Remote / Hybrid)
$50-60K + Generous Benefits