We are a fast-paced and growing Clinical Research Consulting Firm serving the orthopedic industry. We are
seeking an eager Accounting Associate to join our NYC office. The Associate, Accounting is a team member whose main responsibilities include managing the department inbox, entering / monitoring company transactions, and updating financial data in the online management database (ERP). We are rapidly growing and excited to add to our team!
- Assist Accounting department in monthly and year-end closing.
- Respond to year-end audit requests.
- Track and maintain invoices (Accounts Payable) and ensure payment is timely and accurate.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable and incoming bills / documents.
- Prepare monthly analysis or aging reports of both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Manage expense reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- Strong Excel skills required (proficient in Microsoft Office). Excel assessment will be administered as part of the interview process.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly; well-organized and able to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.