Why You Want to Work Here:
We are an award-winning, multi-disciplinary engineering firm that designs high-performance buildings. We pride ourselves on cutting edge design solutions, which encourage the efficient use of materials, energy and natural resources. We are rapidly growing and reward hard work.
Responsibilities of Electrical Engineer:
- Collaboration in multi-discipline project teams to develop drawings and specification documents for issuance to architects, contractors and building owners.
- Required to coordinate work with the client and engineers of other disciplines, attend meetings, prepare meeting minutes, and communicate with clients.
- Design and select luminaires and lighting controls systems.
- Develop Performance Specification and layouts for fire alarm and other low voltage systems.
- Engineering calculations, equipment sizing and selection for low, medium and high voltage systems.
- Survey and evaluate existing conditions.
- Perform construction administration, including conducting field inspections and subsequent inspection reports and answering RFIs.
- Other tasks as needed to ensure timely and thorough support to our clients.
Required Qualifications for Electrical Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with a sound knowledge of engineering fundamentals
- 0-3 years’ experience in Facilities Design Industry preferred
- AutoCAD proficient.
- Knowledge of Revit is a plus.
- Good communication skills essential for team-based working
- Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment
- Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
- LEED AP
- Experience or Interest with sustainable design
- Working knowledge of Navis Works and SKM software
- Professional Development
- Opportunity to Travel
- Room for Growth