Why You Want to Work Here:
We specialize in the manufacturing and private labeling of laboratory equipment and award-winning STEM-based toys to distributors, retailers, and families worldwide. We have a casual and extremely flexible environment. We are seeking an Entry-Level HR Administrator to assist our HR Manager as we continue to rapidly grow! Come join our team!
- PTO + Sick Time
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Retirement Savings
- Health, Vision Dental Insurance
- Flexible Savings Account
- Fun, Friendly Family Oriented Culture
- Room for Growth and Advancement
Responsibilities for Entry-Level HR Administrator:
- Providing day to day support to the HR manager and our employees on general HR related queries, requests, policies, and procedures.
- Escalating complex issues to the HR managers
- Providing a range of administrative support functions to the HR team, for example prepare offer letters, contracts of employment and variance letters, accommodation letters, etc.
- Supporting HR activities and assist in coordinating recruitment processes and relevant documents.
- Maintain accurate filing systems for all records generated in the HR department.
- Drafting and placing support job adverts for recruitment, sourcing job description and Co-ordinating with Shortlisting and interviews.
- Following shortlisting, invite successful candidates to interview and notify those not shortlisted.
- Provide appropriate reports from the HR database for the purpose of auditing and monitoring employee data and training.
- To undertake delegated tasks and projects as required
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by the HR manager.
Qualifications and Experience for Entry-Level HR Administrator:
- Previous HR administration experience advantageous
- Advanced skills in office, word, excel, outlook and email management.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, with the ability to prioritize and juggle a busy workload.
- Proactive at all times and able to work on own initiative without supervision.
- Professional and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Having the ability form effective relationships with people at all levels and to communicate well over the telephone, face to face and in wiring.
- Pro-active and able to assimilate new information quickly.
$40-50k + Great Benefits!