We are seeking an Entry-Level Marketing Specialist to support a variety of exciting new marketing initiatives underway to help advance our mission of supporting industry professionalism and protecting public health and safety and the environment.
Help us market our organization and its initiatives to provide targeted education, advocacy and education to professional contractors throughout North America. This is an ideal opportunity for someone to learn and grow within a collaborative environment.
Responsibilities of Entry-Level Marketing Specialist:
- Works with communications/marketing team to maximize communications/marketing efforts spanning print, digital, and social media channels.
- Assists with e-newsletter production and e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Works with team to develop social media calendar and post content.
- Assists with content development and maintenance of website and online communities.
- Assists with digital marketing campaigns and social media campaigns.
- Provides marketing support for member events; membership benefits and services; and products.
- Assists with production of collaterals, marketing materials and advertising.
- Works with team on digital marketing campaigns and social media campaigns.
- Helps proof and edit publications and marketing materials.
- Provides metrics reports to cross-departmental teams.
- Maintains department’s production calendar.
Qualifications for Entry-Level Marketing Specialist:
- Associate degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in marketing and/or publications preferred
- Experience with organizing and managing project preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products including Photoshop and Illustrator helpful
- E-newsletter builder background.
- HTML experience is a plus.
- Experience with Google Adwords/Google Analytics and running successful campaigns also a plus.
- Ability to work in a collaborative way with members, staff and chapters.
$45-55k + Benefits