Career Paths at ROCS for the Client Success Manager / Recruiter:
We have career paths for those who are passionate about Recruiting full-time. If you are a ROCStar, we will do everything we can to keep you here! We have a competitive salary and uncapped commission.
- You'll get to be in our hands-on training program; which gives you the opportunity to work with our founders, the ROCS team, clients, and students/grads
- Conduct the full-cycle interview process: review resumes, initial phone screens, check references, formal interviews, and job order closing
- Source candidates through various social media outlets (indeed, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Assist with our job fairs, recruiting kiosks, and tents
- Make new connections with your peers and faculty to recruit the best students on campus
Client Success Manager
- After your first 6-12 months as a Recruiter, you are promoted to an Account Manager
- Communicate with clients and prospective clients through a variety of methods including: networking, cold calling, sales presentations, social media outlets, etc.
- Use a vast array of industry tools to identify prospective clients including: job boards, media outlets, etc.
- Consult with clients to assess their recruiting/hiring needs
- Provide communication between the client and ROCS Recruiter to obtain job orders, gather feedback, and fill open positions
- Create a daily quota plan tailored to meet telephone and client meeting activity metrics to ensure first-year success
Who We're Looking For:
- Bachelors Degree from a four year university
- Sales/office experience
- Someone who wants to help contribute in developing one of the fastest-growing startups in the Country
- Ability to develop strong relationships and interface with professionals
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- You enjoy the startup atmosphere
- Can take direction well and work independently for periods of time
- No unearned ego
- Outgoing, friendly, and approachable
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to jump into anything
We help businesses throughout the Northern VA and Washington DC Metropolitan areas find the top college student and recent graduate talent to fill all entry to junior level positions.
We've helped thousands of students and recent grads find jobs in hundreds of companies throughout the Northern Virginia and DC area. We are growing fast and need some great people to join the ROCS Team - that's where you come in.
Some of the Benefits and Perks of Working at ROCS:
- We just moved into our awesome new office (check it out: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9VHR4OHLXd/)
- Everyone gets the latest and greatest gear and tools to work with - including a new MacBook
- Stocked pantry full of healthy foods, drinks, and other snacks
- Office Kegerator with Nitro Cold Brew Coffee and Local IPA's
- Company lunches and Outings (https://www.instagram.com/rocsjobs/)
- Work at a young, award-winning company
- Named on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies 5 times
- Have fun with your co-workers (see past outings)
- Your work will be meaningful- what you do actually matters
- Named one of the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal 5 years in a row
- Great Benefits
- Grow with us and love what you do.
- Huge career growth opportunities
- On-going Training and Career Development
- Unlimited PTO
- Great Health Benefits
- Great 401K plan with company match contributions
account manager, sales, sales manager, manager, account executive
Account Manager / Recruiter
Client Account Manager / Recruiter