We are a rapidly growing telecommunications company with offices all over the world. We are currently expanding our accounting team and seeking an entry-level Staff Accountant. We pride ourselves on our core values and work to build a strong team environment for our staff.
Primary Responsibilities of Staff Accountant:
- Record in the accounting system (NetSuite) newly acquired fixed assets/intangible assets and those disposed.
- Analyze fixed asset and assists with capital vs. expense decisions.
- Perform monthly close procedures and assist with GL reconciliations.
- Record and amortize prepaid expenses.
- Record monthly depreciation and amortization expense.
- Reconcile the fixed asset register to the general ledger.
- Perform asset retirement obligation calculations for ARO applicable assets.
- Carry out periodic reviews on intangible assets’ impairment.
- Play a key role in problem resolution, process improvement and automation of asset-related and procurement-related processes.
- Assist with the month-end financial reporting and variance analysis.
- Assist with annual financial audit.
- Provide research and analysis to resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Coordinate accounting-related matters with other departments and locations.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- 1+ years of related accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Strong and effective team player in working with various disciplines and peer groups; can cover all gamut of tasks required to ‘getting a job done’ while maintaining superb attention to details.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Commitment to organizational excellence and constant awareness to seek opportunities to improve processes/quality of deliverables.
- Superb ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects/responsibilities.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commute Reimbursement
- On-Site Fitness Center
- Free Parking