Why You Want To Work Here:
This is a unique opportunity available for a current student studying finance, accounting, business or similar! You will have the chance to learn from our Credit Analysts and assist them with risk ratings, audits, data entry and report generations. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and has strong attention to detail!
You will gain great hands-on experience within a Non-Profit Financial Institution!
- Flexible Scheduling
- Provided Equipment
- Hands-on Training
- Health and Disability Insurance
- Wellness and Life Benefits
- Paid Leave
- Professional Development
Job Responsibilities for Finance Intern:
- Prepare Borrower Risk Ratings with minimal guidance using fiscal year end audited financial statements.
- Complete audit reviews, alert Associate Vice President (AVP) and management to issues noted in the audit and assist in the resolution.
- Run routine reports on team’s loan portfolio and perform follow-up items as requested.
- Assist with loan origination and underwriting of credit recommendations and all other types of credit actions.
- Interact with various internal and external customers as needed.
- Assist with gathering, consolidating and analyzing financial and other data
- Assist with mortgage compliance issues and resolutions.
- Run note-buyout, loan amortization and refinance scenarios.
- Run interest rate conversion scenarios.
- Assist portfolio and account managers with all account management functions.
- Spread financials using Moody’s Software.
Qualifications for Finance Intern:
- Familiarity of financial and accounting principles.
- Ability to multi-task and assist multiple AVPs at one time.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills – strong Excel skills preferred.
- Aptitude to learn to various software applications including financial statement spreading (Moody’s) and relationship management applications (Salesforce).
- Ability/aptitude to analyze financial statements.
- Financial modeling skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
20 Hours Per Week
Opportunity for Full-Time After Graduation!
Temporarily Remote due to COVID-19
Work from Home, Flexible Hours!
$13-15/hr + Benefits!