Responsibilities for Front Desk Associate:
- Answer/Direct phone calls and take messages as needed
- Provide prompt and Professional Service to internal and external customers
- Distribute Incoming mail/Outgoing mail accurately daily
- Send, receive, and distribute all packages from outside vendors
- Scanning, faxing, filing, copying
- Replenish Office Supplies when needed
- Oversees the facilities and be responsible for the general well-being of the maintenance and upkeep of the office suites.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Front Desk Associate:
- Excellent computer skills and experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Very strong organizational skills and dedication to quality.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to engage colleagues, members, potential partners and collaborators to work on projects of mutual interest.
About our Association:
We are a large homeowner association that has over five thousand homes to manage as well as five buildings. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow within the community management industry.
Front Desk Associate
Hourly converts to $35K + Benefits