Why You Want To Work Here:
We’re a large financial institution that’s committed to excellence. With over 1 million square feet of commercial office space in the local DC area, we’re looking for a motivated and talented individual with skills in both AutoCAD and Revit to help our team plan, relocate, and create space for office moves and construction. Come join a fast-paced team that is ever growing!
Responsibilities of the Interior Design/ Facilities Analyst:
- Preparation of space plan drawings in CAD; updating and maintaining office occupancy space plans; and updating and maintaining office occupancy space database system, in the daily basis
- Office move planning and coordination – planning and scheduling office move logistics and assisting departments with move preparation activities, office moves and post occupancy coordination
- Small design and construction projects – gathering and understanding user requirements, designing minor reconfigurations to office space, coordinating with user groups to ensure proposed changes meet requirements.
- Preparing construction plans, specifications cost estimates and contract documents, coordinating inputs from relevant service providers and outside vendors on all aspects of a project through final completion.
- Oversee the Architectural / Engineering team and manage the preparation of construction documents, specifications and contract documents to ensure program requirements and building standards are met for ongoing miscellaneous facilities projects that include building security upgrades and egress modifications.
- Furniture inventory analysis for purposes of procurement of the same to meet the requirements
Requirements of the Interior Design/ Facilities Analyst:
- 1+ years of experience using AutoCAD
- 1+ years of experience using Revit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Detail-oriented and able to walk projects each step of the way to completion
- Well organized
- FM systems experience is a plus
- Tririga / PM software is a plus
Interior Design/ Facilities Analyst (AutoCAD, Revit REQUIRED)
$65-75k + Benefits