Why You Want to Work Here:
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience in performing closings and enjoys working for a mission-based organization. In this role you will work closely with our attorneys, borrowers and banking partners to assist small business owners and entrepreneurs with financing necessary to help their businesses grow.
Responsibilities of Loan Closing Administrator:
- Expedite loan closings by working with our Closing Attorneys, Title Agents and Insurance providers to compile required documents to match SBA Authorization (similar to a term sheet) in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate receipt of all closing information with our closing attorneys.
- Anticipate and resolve potential delays and communicate with all involved parties.
- Must be detail oriented in order to maintain accurate and complete company records.
- Follow-up periodically with borrower and banker during renovation/construction period prior to 504 funding.
- Consult with loan officers and credit analysts on credit related decisions that affect closing;
- Assure requests for changes are submitted to SBA in a timely fashion to account for internal and SBA processing times
- Provide documentation to SBA’s Central Servicing Agent as needed to ensure appropriate funding.
Qualifications for Loan Closing Administrator:
- At least 2-3 years prior experience in documenting Real Estate loans (commercial loan and or SBA experience preferred)
- College graduate preferred
- Knowledge of SBA Lending Programs preferred but not necessary. Training will be provided.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Work well under pressure and strong ability to meet deadlines
- Occasional overtime may be required
- Perform multiple, high priority tasks concurrently