Why You Want to Work Here:
We are an award-winning, multi-disciplinary engineering firm that designs high-performance buildings. We pride ourselves on cutting edge design solutions, which encourage the efficient use of materials, energy and natural resources. We are rapidly growing and reward hard work.
Responsibilities of Marketing and Proposal Coordinator:
- Assist in marketing development efforts, to include: coordinating/developing proposals (SF330 Forms, AE Forms), qualifications packages, shortlist presentations, government forms, and responding to RFPs and leads.
- Assist in executing and delivering proposals and presentation materials in a timely manner.
- Create project experience sheets in the specified format and collect project information for marketing use.
- Organize and coordinate all activities involved in the document preparation of Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Qualifications (RFQ), and Requests for Proposals (RFP) to clients, including Proposals, Qualifications Packages, and Government Standard Forms.
- Assist with creation of any promotional material to assemble and distribute to clients and prospects.
- Represent firm at industry functions.
- Research new markets.
- Administrative duties such as filing, data entry.
Required Skills and Qualifications for Marketing and Proposal Coordinator:
- B.S. or B.A. in Marketing, English, Communications or equivalent degree and experience (Marketing Degree Preferred).
- 2-3 years experience in the Architecture, Engineering Construction Industry
- Thorough understanding of marketing concepts and strategies.
- Detail oriented, exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in the latest Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Teams.
- Adobe CS, Photoshop and Illustrator experience is a plus.
- Web based marketing experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently.
Temporarily Remote with an Office Return Plan in Place
$50-55k + Benefits