Assists the Senior Director, Industry Programs and the Senior Director, Events Management in coordinating department activities as assigned.
Responsibilities for Event Coordinator:
- Assisting with sponsor and strategic partner requirements and fulfillment
- Execution of sponsor receptions and activities
- Maintaining inventory of office supplies and corporate logos in support of sponsorship fulfillment.
- Performs planning, logistics, and administrative tasks across multiple events.
- Coordinates and prepares print and promotional material and maintains web page content.
- Coordinates speaker requirements and on-site assistance.
Qualifications for Event Coordinator:
- Previous experience supporting an event as a volunteer or paid experience
- Bachelors Degree or working towards a bachelors degree
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Tech Savvy; Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Travel Required (3 to 4 Times out of the year)
Meeting and Events Coordinator
$45K Conversion Salary + Benefits