We are a rapidly growing firm based out of Ashburn, VA. This role gives you the opportunity to help some of the most effective conservative non-profit groups and national candidates in the country.
- Health/dental/vision coverage
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Annual profit sharing contribution
- Matching Gifts and Volunteer PTO
- Quarterly company-wide employee engagement activities
- Onsite fitness center
In Addition, We Offer You:
- Dynamic and energetic firm
- Award-winning company
- Team incentives to meet goals include, weekend spa retreats in the mountains, island vacations, and fancy dinners.
- Room for growth
- Stocked kitchen and free food provided on occasion
- Great leadership and training
- Clean, modern, open office
- Work life balance
Requirements for .NET Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 1 - 4 years developing web applications
- Experience with MS SQL Server and ADO.NET
- Experience with MVC architectural pattern and Object-Oriented Design / Development
- Experience with ASP.NET or ASP.NET Core, C#, ReactJS
Responsibilities of .NET Stack Developer
- A team player with a great attitude who has strong experience working in an agile environment -- Scrum is a plus.
- Be a part of an exciting team to build BI solutions to grow business lines
- Know how to communicate your ideas with clarity and take feedback
- Possess a willingness to always learn and improve, and an ability to work with autonomy.
BootsStrap, Scrum development lifecycle, GoF Design Pattern, UML modeling or other, NoSQL (MongoDB), R or Python, Crystal Reports, Unit Testing Framework -- NUnit, JIRA, Microsoft Azure Devop