Why You Want to Work Here:
We are an award-winning, multi-disciplinary engineering firm that designs high-performance buildings. We pride ourselves on cutting edge design solutions, which encourage the efficient use of materials, energy and natural resources. We are rapidly growing and reward hard work.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assisting Project Managers in the development of project documents to ensure timeliness, completeness, quality and compliance with contractual requirements.
- Collaborate and communicate with engineering team regarding workflow-issues and ensuring key milestones are adhered to.
- Coordinate all activities relating to the preparation of reports and specifications.
- Proofread (non-technical review) for accuracy, completeness, and conformance with established standards, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Submit project documents to technical reviewing engineer for accurate and timely completion of technical peer review and ensure the incorporation of internal and external QA review comments into the submission by the engineering team.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project files and project database.
- Assemble deliverable packages and upload to file transfer sites, plotting and shipping and communicate with clients to ensure receipt of files.
- Specification formatting/editing may also be part of the typical duties.
Project Coordinator Required Skills & Abilities:
- Completed degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Attention to details and thoroughness
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Teamwork oriented, well organized and efficient
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Very detail-oriented, organized, and reliable
- Professional attitude
Temporarily Remote with an Office Return Plan in Place
$45-50k + Benefits