Property Administrator (Commercial)
$40-50K + Great Benefits
Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant:
- Maintain and organize finished copies of all written material and correspondence for the Property Manager and Assistant Property Manager.
- Assist Property Managers by maintaining updated and accurate files on all tenant related items including:
- Obtain current tenant and vendor certificates of insurance and verify compliance
- Produce rent invoices monthly and update Excel rent rolls
- Prepare standard tenant notification memos for review by Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager.
- Manage security access card programming.
- Maintain and keep current all tenant and vendor information.
- Prepare purchase orders, one-time contracts, tenant increase letters, and late fee notices.
- Assist Property Manager with new tenant move in packet.
- Administer Property Management Petty Cash, reconcile monthly and report to General Manager for approval.
- Assist Property Managers in maintaining positive tenant relations programs assuring good public relations and tenant satisfaction programs are in place.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times while in the building.
- Performs other site or department specific duties as assigned.
Requirements for Administrative Assistant:
- Prior business/office experience
- College degree required.
- Proficient in Word or WordPerfect, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
- Highly organized
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Self-motivated, results oriented
About our company:
We are a publicly traded real estate investment company with multiple properties all along the East Coast. We have great benefits and company culture.