Why You Want to Work Here:
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with previous administrative or office experience looking for a new challenge. We are looking for a quick learner and energetic representative to assist with answering phones, greeting visitors, managing conference rooms, interacting with vendors and much more! You will work across departments and build a strong foundation for day-to-day operations. We are a fast-growing property management company are excited to add to our team!
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Room for Advancement
- Company Events
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Professional Development
- Resources for Employees (Financial, wellness, mental health, legal etc.)
- Employee Discounts
Responsibilities for Property Management Assistant:
- Assist with customer move-in process and schedule check ins with customers
- Provide administrative assistance for all office operations including filing, office supply management, computer and data entry work, preparing spreadsheets and reports
- Maintain distribution lists including customer contact lists, emergency contact lists, vendors lists as well as other pertinent information
- Prepare incident reports for insurance reports
- Assist with financial reporting and budgeting with the property manager and accounting department
- Process invoices utilizing accounts payable workflow system.
- Prepare and distribute lease administration forms for lease commencements, lease expirations and move out forms
- Coordinate services to the building and ensure quality of services which may include janitorial, security and landscaping
- Answer telephone and screen calls for appropriate personnel, greet guests and notify personnel of incoming visitors, accept deliveries/packages, maintain conference room and order office supplies
- Maintain records for purchase orders, service contacts and certificates of insurance
Qualifications for Property Management Assistant:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Previous experience in real estate, property management or related experience strongly preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Professional attire and appearance
- Strong, flexible, and creative problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail - can communicate with all levels
- Good organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet agreed upon deadlines.