This is a great opportunity for a candidate with previous property management experience looking for a new challenge and a foot in the door with a large property management company! You will work across all departments and build a strong foundation for day-to-day operations.
Responsibilities of Property Administrator:
- Interact with tenants and other departments to determine and resolve any tenant needs. Prepare & Distribute Lease Administration Forms for Lease Commencements, Lease Expirations and Move-in/Move-out Forms.
- Coordinate services to the building and ensure quality of services
- Maintain Tenant and Vendor Files – both local hard copy files and digital filing on
- SharePoint and/or other networked folders.
- Answer telephone and screen calls for appropriate personnel; greet guests and notify personnel of incoming visitors; accept deliveries/packages; maintain conference room and order office supplies.
- Assist with special events coordination – broker events, tenant events, company events.
- Receive work order requests (by phone or in person) and enter into web-based work order system. Monitor work orders for completion.
- Maintain records for Purchase Orders, Service Contracts and Certificates of Insurance.
- Visit tenant contacts at their location for the purposes of customer service.
- Assist with Financial Reporting and Budgeting with the Property Manager & Accounting Department.
- Responsible for timely coding and processing of invoices utilizing Accounts Payable Workflow System.
- Assist with Aging Reports & Accounts Receivable collection efforts on a monthly basis.
Qualifications of Property Administrator:
- One to two years of administrative and/or property management related experience.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license with proof of insurance if driving is required for the position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Yardi, Procure to Pay, Sharepoint is preferred but not required
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Room for Advancement
- Company Events
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Professional Development