About ROCS Grad Staffing:
We help businesses throughout the Northern VA and Washington DC Metropolitan areas find the top recent grad talent to fill all entry to junior level positions. We work with hundreds of the top businesses in the Northern Virginia and DC metro area and have helped thousands of recent grads find great opportunities to start their careers. We are growing fast and need some great people to join the ROCS Team - that's where you come in.
We been named on the 'Best Places to Work' by the Washington Business Journal for the past 4 years and named on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies 5 times.
Working at ROCS Grad Staffing and why you'll love it:
- We only promote from within, you will have ample opportunity to grow and succeed.
- You'll get to be in our comprehensive training program; which gives you the opportunity to work with our founders, the ROCS team, clients, and students/grads
- We're a tight-knit group at ROCS, everyone truly supports each other.
- We strive to create a workplace that encourages community, impact, and growth.
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission, great benefits and perks.
What you'll do:
We have multiple career paths in recruiting and sales. Most of the ROCS Team who start as a Recruiter advance into our Account Manager sales path.
Starting as a Recruiter
- You'll get to be in our hands-on training program; which gives you the opportunity to work with our founders, the ROCS team, clients, and students/grads
- Conduct the full-cycle interview process: review resumes, initial phone screens, check references, formal interviews, and job order closing
- Source candidates through various social media outlets (indeed, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Assist with our job fairs, recruiting kiosks, and tents
- Make new connections with your peers and faculty to recruit the best students on campus
Advancing into Account Management
- Communicate with clients and prospective clients through a variety of methods including: networking, cold calling, sales presentations, social media outlets, etc.
- Use a vast array of industry tools to identify prospective clients including: job boards, media outlets, etc.
- Consult with clients to assess their recruiting/hiring needs
- Provide communication between the client and ROCS Recruiter to obtain job orders, gather feedback, and fill open positions
- Create a daily quota plan tailored to meet telephone and client meeting activity metrics to ensure first-year success
Who We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree from a four year university
- Highly driven individuals
- Someone who wants to help contribute in developing one of the fastest-growing startups in the Country
- Ability to develop strong relationships and interface with professionals
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- No unearned ego. Can take direction well and work independently for periods of time
- Outgoing, friendly, and approachable
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to jump into anything
- You have a positive “can do” attitude while assuming best intentions and aligning with organizational goals and team members
Some of the Benefits and Perks of Working at ROCS:
- We just moved into our awesome new office (check it out: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9VHR4OHLXd/)
- Everyone gets the latest and greatest gear and tools to work with - including a new MacBook
- Stocked pantry full of healthy foods, drinks, and other snacks
- Office Kegerator with Nitro Cold Brew Coffee and Local IPA's
- Have fun with your co-workers. Company lunches and Outings (https://www.instagram.com/rocsjobs/)
- Work at a young, award-winning company
- Your work will be meaningful- what you do actually matters
- Named one of the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal 5 years in a row
- Huge career growth opportunities
- On-going Training and Career Development
- Unlimited PTO
- Great Health Benefits
- Great 401K plan with company match contributions
ROCS Grad Staffing is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.
Related keywords: manager, remote work from home
Related keywords: account manager, sales, sales manager, manager, account executive
Account Manager / Recruiter - Client Account Manager / Recruiter