This is an awesome opportunity for someone who wants to get on the fast track to the criminal justice field! You will provide accurate background verification information and assist with risk management. We are one of Inc 500's Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S and provide a lot of room for upward mobility!
Responsibilities of Remote Call Center Representative:
- Contacting educational institutions to verify educational information (diploma, degrees, certifications, etc.)
- Contacting employers to verify salary information, dates of employment and job title.
- Conduct research through websites to verify specific Licenses or Credentials
- Contacting professional references to support / verify information
- Contacting personal references to support / verify information
- Receiving incoming calls from educational institutions, employers, references that provide verification information.
- Properly documenting/typing in results of each verification attempt.
- Must be able to type in results and call logs into proprietary computer system.
Qualifications for Remote Call Center Representative:
- High School Diploma and/or Some College
- Must be able to type 45 WPM
- Good customer service experience from retail, office, or call center
- Good attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and speak on the phone while typing
- Must be reliable, punctual, detail oriented and proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Detail oriented and a team player
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours if needed (nights, weekends)
Hours: 9:00am-5:30pm or 11:30am-8:00pm
Remote, must live in VA, WV or MD