Why You Want To Work Here:
We are the leading organization and voice for middle level and high school leaders from across the United States and 35 countries around the world! We work to connect and engage education leaders through advocacy, research, and student programs. We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to work directly with our CEO to help with schedule coordination.
Responsibilities of Remote Executive Assistant:
- Edit and maintain daily changes or updates to our CEO’s calendar
- Coordinate and book travel and maintain multiple schedules
- Collaborate with other members of the meetings and executive support department
- Coordinate meetings and virtual events
- Draft reports and documents for team
- Act as a scribe during meetings and important events
- Compose emails and letters
Qualifications for Remote Executive Assistant:
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant strongly preferred
- Requires excellent organizational, listening, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Requires a high degree of concentration and excellent grammar skills with attention to accuracy.
- Requires a high level of professionalism, and strong attention to detail.
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.