This is an awesome opportunity for someone who wants to get on the fast track to the criminal justice field! You will provide accurate background verification information and assist with risk management. We are one of Inc 500's Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S and provide a lot of room for upward mobility!
Responsibilities for Research Support Specialist:
- Contacts approved resources such as courts using various methods to include mail, email, fax and phone to obtain criminal case information which may include personal identifiers.
- Enters information received into internal system as well as email ticketing system.
- Meets quality and productivity standards as established by business operating procedures and supervisory expectations.
- May perform additional administrative research duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Research Support Specialist:
- High School Diploma and/or Some College
- Must be able to type 45 WPM
- Good customer service experience from retail, office, or call center
- Good attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and speak on the phone while typing
- Must be reliable, punctual, detail oriented and proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Detail oriented and a team player