As a Sales Support Manager, you will assist the sales team to achieve their targets. You will work on the administration side of the business which includes handling correspondence, reviewing opportunities, and creating as well as distributing quotations.
- Manage and maintain Back Office Systems through data management
- Create and submit qualified quote requests to customers in a timely manner
- Submit availability and pricing check requests and track them to completion
- Manage the correspondence between internal departments while meeting customer deadlines
- Promptly answer sales queries email communications with researched and thorough answers
- Provide data analysis and sales reports to support the sales team
- Maintain communications through the quoting and ordering process
- Support Sales Project Manager in pre/post-sales planning of large Internet and SD-WAN RFPs.
Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years’ experience at a similar role, bachelor’s in data science or analytics is preferred.
- Highly proficient at Excel formulas, data analysis tools, macros, and pivot tables
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Experience in an international environment, preferably within the telecommunications industry
- Self-driven individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills across departments
- Well-organized, meticulous work ethic and an asset to their team for meeting goals and expectations
- Able to make informed, educated, and timely decisions, under pressure and in tight deadlines
- Able to start work immediately/within short notice