Responsible for providing timely and accurate reporting of day-to-day operations of respective properties, managing and executing the financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting process for assigned properties.
- Take responsibility and ownership of financial results in monthly review and presentation to management.
- Review and analyze general ledgers for assigned properties, process journal entries, assist in preparation of monthly accruals, calculate recoveries and update balance sheet backup schedules.
- Review and approve disbursements, payroll data entries, A/R adjustments, daily cash receipts, bank reconciliations, etc.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting packages for assigned properties.
- Review and prepare necessary reconciliations to balance sheet and income statement in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and monthly balance sheet analysis and provide meaningful comments for changes.
- Ensure compliance of mortgage loan covenants and other reporting requirements.
- Experience with Joint venture partnerships accounting and reporting.
- Prepare detailed year-end financial reconciliations, analyses and working papers.
- Provide timely support and assistance for requests from internal/external auditors.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly forecasts and quarterly variance analysis.
- Assist in tenant related communication including preparation of operating expense recoveries invoices, C.P.I. adjustments and other tenant related requests.
- Assist in preparation of annual budget package, detailed variance analysis, and balance sheet analysis.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting; CPA candidate
- Strong accounting skills with in-depth knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Strong communication and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple priorities, self-starter.
- Proficiency in PC based software
- Candidate should be enthusiastic and motivated to succeed in a team environment
Hybrid (in-office / remote)