Why you want to work here:
Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company that has offices across the country and continuing to expand. You will work directly with the Controller and Founders.
- Great Benefits (Even pet insurance and help pay back student loans)
- 401(k) and matching, Health Savings Account, Transit Benefit, Gym Membership
- Lots of fun team events
- Team-oriented environment
- Energetic, Fun, Dynamic
- Challenging and adaptive setting that encourages problem-solving
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Manage the Accounts Payable function to ensure that all invoices and employee expenses are paid timely and in accordance with company policies.
- Process complex monthly payroll with oversight of Controller.
- Conduct monthly account reconciliations and accrual entries. Investigate and resolve reconciling items in a timely manner.
- Prepare and send customer invoices in accordance with contract terms. Send customer statements and assist with collections as necessary.
- Record expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses to support the month end close.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and all company accounting policies.
- Recommend process improvements to create greater efficiency.
- Escalate unresolved issues to Controller.
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Minimum of 2-4 years of accounting experience
- Strong proficiency with Excel and full MS Office suite
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Detailed knowledge of GAAP and experience with GL software (Quickbooks preferred)
About the Company:
Software Sales company for tech start-ups and well-established brands.
Keywords: Accountant, Staff Accountant, GAAP Accounting, Quickbooks, Bachelors Degree in Accounting