Why you want to work here:
Are you tenacious, driven and love the challenge of technical recruiting? We are currently recruiting for a technical recruiter for a well-established talent acquisition company. The ideal candidates will have 2-3 year’s experience recruiting in technology on positions including Developers, Data Scientists, System Engineers, etc.. The position requires someone who is professional, eager to learn and grow in a team driven organization. This is a career opportunity for an individual with recruiting experience that enjoy a fast pace and flexible environment with a talented and dynamic team. This person will have the opportunity to learn and grow from some of the industry’s top talent!
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs within specific client budget and/or timeline.
- Depending upon client need will screen resumes, interview candidates, administer appropriate assessments, check reference/background of candidates, and deliver employment offers for both exempt and nonexempt positions.
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as databases, internet searches, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates to open positions.
- Develops job descriptions, job announcements, and outreach campaigns to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manages internal recruiting process, including internal coordination within the team and external coordination with the clients, updating and maintaining ATS systems.
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruiting process.
- Develops and maintains an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of a high level of service.
- Manages current candidate activity in the applicant tracking system (ATS) and billing within the project time keeping system.
- Manages application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Supporting other team members with various tasks as needed.
Technical Recruiter Qualifications:
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines and work in a fast pace environment.
- Solid time management skills and able to work independently.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Suite, ATS, and internet search techniques.
- Excellent organizational, written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and rapport with all levels of leadership, colleagues, organizations and associations.
- Minimum of two (2) years recruiting experience with one (1) year of full life cycle technical recruiting experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Prior experience working in a high-volume environment is preferred.