Why you want to work here:
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with previous administrative experience looking for a new challenge. We are looking for a quick learner and energetic representative to assist with answering phones, managing conference rooms, interacting with vendors, accounting and much more! You will work across departments and build a strong foundation for day-to-day operations. We are a fast-growing property management company and are excited to add to our team!
Responsibilities of Tenant Services Coordinator:
- Ensure overall high-quality customer service for tenants, including work orders and tenant requests: ensure tenant problems and concerns have been addressed by other members of the team in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Support Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable duties
- Develop and continue enhancing positive rapport with the tenant population
- Ongoing development and execution of tenant appreciation programs and events
- Help coordinate building events as required (i.e., fire drills, tenant appreciation, holiday lunches, blood drives, canned food drives, etc.)
- If applicable, assist tenants with reserving conference rooms
- Enter tenant service request work tickets into web-based software program and dispatch to an appropriate engineer.
- Maintain a database / email distribution list of all tenant contacts
- Update tenant, building and emergency manuals, and track tenant security access fobs.
- Assist in all general office duties involved in maintaining service to the tenants and ownership.
- Draft tenant memos for the Property Manager's review
- Schedule loading dock reservations and assist in coordinating tenant move-in.
Qualifications for Tenant Services Coordinator:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Self-motivation and proactivity
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work independently as a project leader and as a team member.
- Ability to work in an organized, efficient manner with a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) plans
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- Employee referral program
- Internal promotion opportunities
- Employee recognition and awards
Tenant Services Coordinator