Webinar: College Recruiting Outlook 2023Sign Up
Post-Covid college recruiting is seeing unprecedented changes to the model that employers, students and career centers have historically created.
The emergence of virtual recruiting has divided large companies with notable brand names and those smaller organizations who lack employer brand awareness. Zoom fatigue and decreasing online student engagement has created challenges for all parties involved in the process. Career centers are losing staffers and funding as universities struggle with the impending admission cliff with decreasing attendance.
Third-party vendors, economic uncertainties, and changing demand for talent are disrupting traditional institutions and creating a paradigm shift. In this webinar, ROCS Grad Staffing’s Stuart Mease will deliver results from the 52nd Annual College Recruiting Outlook (in partnership with the Collegiate Employment Research Institute) to start making the most of this shift and gain a better understanding of its implications.
What Will Be Covered
- Hiring outlook for recent college graduates by organizational size, industry sector, geography and academic discipline
- Salary compensation considerations during an inflationary period\Internship outlook and other forms of experiential activities
- Strategy shifts post-covid and the emergence of virtual recruitingImplications of college recruiting platforms on the recruiting process
- Internship outlook and other forms of experiential activities
- Strategy shifts post-covid and the emergence of virtual recruiting
- Implications of college recruiting platforms on the recruiting process
About the Presenter
Stuart Mease is currently a Director for ROCS Grad Staffing with a career spanning the private, governmental and higher education sectors providing a unique lens to the labor market. Prior to ROCS, Mease spent 15 years at college career centers at Virginia Tech and Wake Forest.
Praise for ROCS Grad Staffing
I think ROCS was able to provide a cost effective resource that has helped us in a variety of ways. We definitely plan to use ROCS in the future.
You guys really care about the students you work with. You guys did whatever it took to make your customer happy.
Please share your name and email address and we’ll place you on our list for the webinar!